Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 9: Casa Aleluya Orphanage

Today was my first day at my orphanage placement and it was such a wonderful time. The "bebes" captured my heart from the moment I walked in. They have so much spirit and love to give. All the babies needed was a little attention. It was so great being there and being able to give them the attention they deserved. There are about 12 babies and every single one of them has so much attitude! I worked with Fernanda, Blanca, Linda, and Mildred today. We spent the morning in their room and once it got a little warmer outside, we still bundled up all the babies to have some playtime outdoors.
Here are some pictures from today:
                                    This is the face Fernanda made when she saw herself in the phone!Hahaaa
                                        Blanca is one of the youngest and easily the smiliest baby ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment